Skip to main content
News - Local
- Fall Courses
- Halifax Solar City
- Ecology Action Centre Net Zero Speaker Series
News - Canada
- CANSIA Conference
- Three Amigos Summit
- COP 22
- The Investment Community
- Solar Cooling
- Solar Impulse Aircraft
- Churches in Great Britain go solar
- USA Net Zero National Forum
- Green mosques in Morocco
- Chile: Solar Indigenous Villages
- Germany: Berlin pulls its fossil fuel invest
- Solar Nova Scotia Wraps up Work on Industry Studies
- Successful Solar CEDIF continues to attract Nova Scotian investors
- CANSIA Hires in Nova Scotia
- HRM’s Solar City sees huge growth in 2018!
- Antigonish Community Energy Coop Gears up for Next Group- Solar-Buy
- Solar Homes Launches
- New Solar Assist Platform will help Nova Scotians Navigate Changing Solar Landscape in NS
- Solar Nova Scotia Elects New Officers
- Indigenous Communities Harvesting the Power of the Sun!
- New 40kW Solar Inst
- Solar News
- Upcoming Courses & Events
- Solar & Net Zero News in Nova Scotia
- World News
- Solar Electricity for Community Buildings Program
- Muskrat Falls hydro project.
- Solar Scotia Energy CEDIF, the first solar CEDIF in Nova Scotia
- and lots more!
- Upcoming Solar Courses in Sydney!
- The PassivHaus tour on April 15
- Solar Powered Pontoon Boat - Available For Tours
- Local, National & International Solar News
- What went on at the Annual General Meeting
- Nova Scotia Solar News: Trevor Butler speaks at Dal about sustainable building practices; Nova Solar Capital, a Kentville-based company, is expanding its Solar Capital Energy Inc. CEDIF project; movie: The Age of Consequences; the Emera Atlantic Canada Smart Energy Event; Ecology Action Centre series on Cap & Trade; and much much more.
- Forging Ahead with Lunenburg Foundry's “Prometheus” Solar Forge
- Evaluating our solar resource by Cory Manuel
- Growing Salad Greens During the Cold Winters of Nova Scotia by Silvana Castillo, North Wallace, Nova Scotia.
- Historic Building Energy Issues, Part 3: Attics and Roofs, by Bill Hockey
- Energy Efficiency in Nova Scotia by Aaron Smith
- Corporate Profile -Green Power Labs
- Historic Building Energy Issues, Part 4: Foundations, Basements and Crawl Spaces, By Bill Hockey
- The Halifax Seaport Farmers Market – Efficient from the Ground Up, by Aaron Smith
- The province's new Performance Plus program for new home builds over the next few months where solar thermal will be an integral part of the plan
- Solar Nova Scotia T-shirts are available!
- Nova Scotia's Electricity Plan Implementation (2015) Act Bill 141
- The Antigonish Community Energy Cooperative is gathering ''signatures'' on an electronic petition against Bill 141's restrictive solar provisions.
- Solar PV & Net Metering in Nova Scotia
- A Lunenburg councillor wants to build a community solar garden that would allow residents to share in renewable power that's generated from a centralized array located in a field or on a roof.