Skip to main content
- Message from the Chair
- Discover Solar 2019: Learn how to get PV on your roof!
- 100% Solar Powered History Museum
- Tiny Solar-Powered Library!
- Halifax based charity helping schools go Solar
- Dalhousie Researcher working on self-healing paint-on solar cells
- Hospice Halifax Installs Solar on New Facility
- CanSIA Completes Study and Prepares New Solar Guide
- HRM’s HalifACT 2050: Acting on Climate Together
- SolarHomes Update from Efficiency Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Power to con
News - Local
- Fall Courses
- Halifax Solar City
- Ecology Action Centre Net Zero Speaker Series
News - Canada
- CANSIA Conference
- Three Amigos Summit
- COP 22
- The Investment Community
- Solar Cooling
- Solar Impulse Aircraft
- Churches in Great Britain go solar
- USA Net Zero National Forum
- Green mosques in Morocco
- Chile: Solar Indigenous Villages
- Germany: Berlin pulls its fossil fuel invest
- Solar Nova Scotia Wraps up Work on Industry Studies
- Successful Solar CEDIF continues to attract Nova Scotian investors
- CANSIA Hires in Nova Scotia
- HRM’s Solar City sees huge growth in 2018!
- Antigonish Community Energy Coop Gears up for Next Group- Solar-Buy
- Solar Homes Launches
- New Solar Assist Platform will help Nova Scotians Navigate Changing Solar Landscape in NS
- Solar Nova Scotia Elects New Officers
- Indigenous Communities Harvesting the Power of the Sun!
- New 40kW Solar Inst
- Solar News
- Upcoming Courses & Events
- Solar & Net Zero News in Nova Scotia
- World News
- Solar Electricity for Community Buildings Program
- Muskrat Falls hydro project.
- Solar Scotia Energy CEDIF, the first solar CEDIF in Nova Scotia
- and lots more!
- Upcoming Solar Courses in Sydney!
- The PassivHaus tour on April 15
- Solar Powered Pontoon Boat - Available For Tours
- Local, National & International Solar News
- What went on at the Annual General Meeting
- Nova Scotia Solar News: Trevor Butler speaks at Dal about sustainable building practices; Nova Solar Capital, a Kentville-based company, is expanding its Solar Capital Energy Inc. CEDIF project; movie: The Age of Consequences; the Emera Atlantic Canada Smart Energy Event; Ecology Action Centre series on Cap & Trade; and much much more.
- Forging Ahead with Lunenburg Foundry's “Prometheus” Solar Forge
- Evaluating our solar resource by Cory Manuel
- Growing Salad Greens During the Cold Winters of Nova Scotia by Silvana Castillo, North Wallace, Nova Scotia.
- Historic Building Energy Issues, Part 3: Attics and Roofs, by Bill Hockey
- Energy Efficiency in Nova Scotia by Aaron Smith
- Corporate Profile -Green Power Labs
- Historic Building Energy Issues, Part 4: Foundations, Basements and Crawl Spaces, By Bill Hockey
- The Halifax Seaport Farmers Market – Efficient from the Ground Up, by Aaron Smith
- The province's new Performance Plus program for new home builds over the next few months where solar thermal will be an integral part of the plan