Become a Member of Solar Nova Scotia
If you're ready to help out Solar Nova Scotia financially by becoming a "contributing" member, scroll to the bottom of this page.
As a non-profit group, we rely on the generosity of solar supporters like you. We're asking you to support us with your membership.
The benefits of membership are:
- Direct support of Solar NS achieving its vision;
- Access to events such as Solar Tours;
- Access to solar experts at our regular Solar Sup'n'Share Friday evening event, and
- The right to participate in the affairs of Solar NS, e.g. vote at an AGM.
There are two forms of supporting membership and one non-supporting:
- Corporate members
- Corporate members are individuals and/or companies actively involved in providing professional products and services related to the solar energy industry. Corporate members are listed on Solar NS’s website under the Atlantic Canada Directory. As corporate members they have formally agreed to follow Solar Nova Scotia’s code of ethics. The fee for corporate membership is $225 per year. Send us a cheque or use the credit card / paypal pay button at the bottom of this page.
- Contributing members
- Contributing members are individuals who have chosen to augment their support of Solar Nova Scotia beyond simple membership by contributing a nominal annual sum of $20. Membership contributions are a significant portion of the financial resource Solar NS uses to do its work and achieve its vision. Send us a cheque or use the credit card / paypal pay button at the bottom of this page.
- Members are similar to contributing members with the exception that the individual has opted not to contribute an annual sum. To become this kind of member, just send a note to Solar Nova Scotia to be added to our mailing list.
To become a supporting member, you may pay via any credit card or PayPal using the button below, or send a cheque to: Solar Nova Scotia, 83 Old Scotts Road, McGraths Cove, N.S., B3Z 3V2